- EU dentists
Working As A dentist In The Netherlands – The BGB Offer
European dentists are welcome in the Netherlands
Are you looking forward to working in a modern clinic, gaining experience and feeling appreciated as a professional? BGB Dentistry offers you a vacancy in a country known for its high level of dentistry: the Netherlands. Due to a shortage of dentists in our country, we search the rest of Europe for the best dentists available, who are willing to commit themselves for at least 3 years to treating patients in a Dutch dental clinic.
- A European dentistry degree acquired in a country that is part of the European Union.
- Experience that is sufficient to allow you to start treating patients from day 1. (Intensive practical exercises at your University also count.)
- A good command of English.
- Availability for a minimum of 36 months.
- A team and a country that appreciates you as the medical professional that you are.
- An intensive language course of 5 months.
- Steady, full-time work.
- An indefinite contract.
- A starting salary between €23,000 and €47,000 net per year, depending on your experience.
- A maximum yearly salary of €72,000 net, depending on your progression during these years.
BGB has over 7 years of experience helping dentists settle in the Netherlands. We are looking for people with the same DNA as our 17 employees and the 250 dentists that we have helped find their way in the Netherlands so far. This DNA is summarized in the name of our company: Buena Gente Buena, which refers to people who are not only good professionals, but also pleasant people to work with.
Are you the dentist that we are looking for? Do you like the prospect of working in the Netherlands and would you like to know more? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first interview.
Find out about our complete program by clicking here.