Are you looking forward to treating many patients? And working regular hours while earning a good salary? Then a career as a dentist in the Netherlands is what you’re looking for!
Due to a big shortage of dentists, we are looking for adventurous dentists who’d like to work in the Netherlands and start a new life here.
But don’t I have to learn Dutch and pass a language test in order to register as a dentist in the Netherlands? Correct, and that’s where we come in!
With the aid of our certified language program, we will help you reach the required level of Dutch in 20 weeks. In addition, we will find a suitable dental clinic for you and help you with all other necessary steps to make a successful start in the Netherlands.
Before you start working in a Dutch dental clinic, we expect first and foremost that you are available for 20 weeks in order to completely dedicate yourself to learning the Dutch language.
To do this, an affinity with learning languages and a good command of English are required.
As a dentist, it’s important that you are confident and that you have command over basic treatments such as check-ups, fillings, extractions, root canal treatments (simple and complex) and simple cases of prosthodontics. Eventually, you will be able to perform more complex treatments.
Other requirements are:
- You have an European diploma in Dentistry, acquired at an EU university.
- You are prepared to work in the Netherlands for at least 3 years.
- You’re equipped with a good amount of positivity and
In addition to our tailor-made 20-week BGB program, we offer you a steady 3-year contract with personal guidance guidance and good job conditions:
- A starting salary between €30,000 and €50,000 net per year, depending on your experience.
- A maximum yearly salary of €90,000 net, depending on your progression during these years.
- A good work-life balance.
- Professional guidance to help you excel as a dentist in the Netherlands.
Do you want to start a new adventure while developing your dentistry career? And are you excited by the idea of working as a dentist in the Netherlands?
Let’s get in touch! Send me your application and resumé at email@example.com and it might not be long before you’re busy placing your first fillings in a Dutch dental clinic!